UMIL is a library for MOD authors that enables them to easily create database installation and update scripts for their MODs. It provides unified methods to access phpBB's API for adding modules, adding permissions, modifying the database, and more.
We require MODs containing UMIL that are submitted to the MODDB to contain this new version. In order to update the UMIL release included with your MOD just replace the old UMIL folder with the new one, no other changes are required.
How to get it
You can get UMIL and more information from the UMIL page.
The following was changed in this release.
- [Fix] Ignore missing @import files for themes. #48415
- [Fix] Error when uninstalling with table_row_ actions (was re-running the function). #48515
- [Fix] In some cases call_user_func_array errors when the second parameter is not an array. Setting up a new function to handle the multicall. #48825
- [Fix] Sending false for the second variable for the module_exists and module_remove function isn't possible (it should be for a feature it has). #51475, #51495
- [Fix] module_exists should accept a module_id to check for, as it is needed in some circumstances when adding or removing modules. #51485
- [Change] No longer using the sql_create_table function in db_tools if present, it still has bugs. May reconsider if phpBB starts using it.
- [Change] Cleaned up the table_row_ functions
- [Change] Setup get_output_text() to remove some duplicated code (also removed the result() function and replaced the calls with this)
- [Feature] Ability to specify before|after when adding a module (with the module_langname of the module you would like to have it placed before|after) #48425